''They listen, they plan, they deliver - use them''
- James Cathcart, Chief Executive, British Youth Council
“A key opinion former in the voluntary and community sector”
- Paul Goggins MP, Former Home Office Minister for Communities
“Graham was great as the keynote speaker at our conference, the evaluations received from delegates reflected this as all of them found his talk to be one of the highlights of the day ”
- Caroline Perry: University of Huddersfield
“Graham was very inspiring and really held the course together. Perfect both as a role model for the delegates and as a trainer to deliver the course”.
- Anna Day, Co-ordinator, One Step Ahead Leadership Programme
''The mentoring that Graham provides is excellent in helping me explore my way through complex governance issues. His experience of having been a Chief Executive and also a Chair of a board is invaluable in helping me understand governance issues from a range of perspectives. Graham helps facilitate and support my role as being Chair of the British Youth Council without imposing his own views just his useful knowledge of the sector.The mentoring that he has provided has ensure that I have been able to fufuil my role to the best of my ability''
Emily Beardsmore, Chair, British Youth Council
“An excellent session. Brilliant & Inspiring”
- Delegate from the Huddersfield University Conference on Volunteering and Community Involvement
“Your contribution has been hugely valuable and well-received”
- Paul Oginsky, Youth Policy Adviser to David Cameron MP
“Graham has been very effective at breathing new life, ideas, energy and strategic direction into SVE”
- Christopher Spence CBE, Chief Executive, Volunteering England
“I have found it immensely rewarding to work closely with SVE, and a real privilege to work with Graham. His leadership has built SVE into a powerful voice for student volunteering at a national level, and a valuable source of support for all of our projects.”
- Jamie Darwen, Chair, Workers in Student Community Volunteering
“We engaged graham in a consultancy and interim management role at Changemakers to help us implement an ambitious, government-backed initiative to involve young people in leadership roles. Graham’s creative flair gave the project some fantastic ideas and a structure to build on, he was also instrumental in developing and negotiating strategic partnerships with other organisations to help us with delivery.”
- Lizzie Cole, Director, Changemakers